Posts Tagged “tools”
The WinPE drive letter assignments may change when booting with your USB device, depending on the detected hardware. Thus, it can be difficult to automate the launch of your script or application.
Launcher.exe tool will do the following :
- Detect Drive letter. (Drive letter from your WinPE USB Key/External USB HDD)
- Search, in all 1st sub folder level of your USB Key, the script or application you want to launch.
- Display a black square in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Launch your script or application.
- Give you the possibility to launch Command Prompt Windows.
usage : Launcher.exe MyApp.exe or Launcher.exe Myscript.cmd